Tuesday, October 19, 2010

European Adventures

Yesterday, I was in a pessimistic mood kicking myself for not booking a trip for this weekend. This weekend is my October break, because Monday is a public holiday. I never ended up booking something, oops. So, I was angry with myself, thinking I had wasted my time in Europe without taking advantage of cheap flights and easy access to all these amazing places.

Then, yesterday, the ball got rolling. My roommate and I sat down and started hashing out the details for our 11 day Thanksgiving break. We booked three tickets for all under 130 USD, a great triumph if I do say so myself.

Here is how I will be spending the rest of my time in Europe:

Nov 4-7 Amsterdam, Netherlands
Nov 12-14 Glasgow, Scotland
Nov 19-24 traveling Italy
Nov 25-27 Barcelona, Spain
December 3-5 Paris, France

Then I will be home December 18!

No comments:

Post a Comment